Donor to match gifts until May 12
2012 Appalachian Honorary Alumnus Michael Steinback, Chair of Appalachian's Board of Trustees, is also the proud parent of four children – three of whom are graduates of Appalachian State University. In their honor, and in honor of the thousands of other students who proudly call themselves Mountaineers, Michael has committed $40,000 to match gifts made by Spring 2013 commencement on May 12. Every Mountaineer's gift makes a difference on our campus –now your gift can go twice as far!
"Appalachian has given my family so much. Now it is time to give back." - Michael Steinback
Appalachian graduates make real and powerful differences in their communities and the world. Make a gift today and join our investment in the next generation of the Appalachian Family.
Appalachian Fund Gifts Support
- 74 different areas across our campus, including those with the most immediate need.
- $150,000 in scholarship supplements over a span of three years.
- 8 degree-granting colleges as well as the newly formed Honors College.
- $32,000 in grants to student leadership organizations each year.
- $35,000 this year for study abroad scholarships and international studies.
Current total: $30,250
McKinney Alumni Center:
ASU Box 32015
Boone, NC 28608-2015
Update Your Information
Free Alumni Sticker
E-mail email@example.com with your current address to receive a free Appalachian State University Alumni Association sticker.
A proud supporter of the alumni association, Liberty Mutual offers Appalachian alumni discounts on home, auto, renters, condo, and mobile home and motorcycle insurance.